🙌 Next Steps!
- Check your inbox, a confirmation email should show up in a few moments, if you don't see it search for emails from email@example.com!
- Reply to that email and say hi!
- Follow us @staywildish
- chat soon :)
Very Bad Things You Should NOT Do
- Don’t spam, tell stories. People like stories.
- Don’t give us viruses or try and hack your way into our bank accounts. That's nasty.
- Don’t post ugly stuff. The world is ugly enough, make it beautiful.
- Don’t be a robot. Robots are evil. Be human, people like humans.
- Don’t be a jerkface. A jerkface is someone who discriminates, defrauds, hates, or acts in anger. Don’t do any of that.
Very Good Things You Should Do
- Do tag us when you are using #wildish stuff, when you're being #wildish, or thinking of #wildish things. We don't have tagging frequency expectations, that's lame. Just do what feels right.
- Do be honest if something sucks. Your good ideas help us make things better.
- Do stop by our shop in Bend, OR. We'd love to meet in person, give you the tour, and have a beer... or two.
- Do invite us to your outdoorsy gatherings, we love making new friends.
- Do use your Wildish gear discount code. You can't rep well without a sticker, hat, shirt, Mr. Big blanket, M.C. Hammie, or all the things :) It's your call, we're just excited to have you on-board, let's do this!
Hold tight, you'll hear from us soon!